Monday, September 25, 2006

Rules of the Road

Just a note, to help me out. My intent really is to foster a dialog with those close to me. Many of you are coming from a similar page, politically, as I am, but that's not true of everyone. The same can be said of religion; my friends and family span a range of religious beliefs. Politics and religion being two of the most difficult topics to address in America, I naturally chose to write a blog about them. More, really, about politics, but it is my impression that religion has come to play a greater part in politics in the last generation and the two can no longer be as easily separated.

In any event, for my part I'm going to be avoiding the four letter words that do, sadly, make up a fair part of my daily discourse. Similarly, I want to avoid emotional reasoning as much as possible. I won't get anywhere if I devolve into a rant and people feel like they are being attacked when they come to read here.

So, please, be respectful in the comments. It isn't just the choir that's invited here. If that were my target, my writing style would be pretty different.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This piece of writing is genuinely a fastidious one it helps new the
web users, who are wishing in favor of blogging.


My web site - cccam download